Woodstock Real Estate Analysis
Woodstock is a town that basically speaks for itself. Arguably considered “the most famous small town in America,” Woodstock is a hub of culture and excitement, as well as a breathtaking sactuary of nature. Originally a quintessential destination for hippies of the 60s to flee their fast-paced commercialized lives in the city, this town’s magical “live and let live” spirit is still alive as ever.
Woodstock is a community heavily furnished with the arts, espeically reflected in the beautiful, one of a kind homes sprinkled about the outskirts of town. Home to the Woodstock Playhouse, and the Bearsville Theatre, along with mulitple art galleries and eclectic shops, it is no wonder it is still a country home destination for celebrities and hip city folk.
Woodstock Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Woodstock
- 148 LEWIS HOLLOW WOODSTOCK, NY 12498-0000
- 235 Chestnut Hill Road Woodstock, NY 12498
- 28 TIMBER NOTCH Trail WOODSTOCK, NY 12498
- 18 Shultis Farm Road Woodstock, NY 12498
- 61 CALIFORNIA QUARRY RD WOODSTOCK, NY 12498
- 458 Hutchin Hill Road Woodstock, NY 12498
- 551 Mt. Guardian Road Woodstock, NY 12498
Sold Listings in Woodstock
- 169 Plochmann Lane Woodstock, NY 12498
Walk Score for Woodstock
Woodstock School Data
Woodstock School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
- Woodstock Elementary School
- K-3, public
« Previous Post: High Falls