Woodstock is a town that basically speaks for itself. Arguably considered “the most famous small town in America,” Woodstock is a hub of culture and excitement, as well as a breathtaking sactuary of nature. Originally a quintessential destination for hippies of the 60s to flee their fast-paced commercialized lives in the city, this town’s magical “live and let live” spirit is still alive as ever.
Woodstock is a community heavily furnished with the arts, espeically reflected in the beautiful, one of a kind homes sprinkled about the outskirts of town. Home to the Woodstock Playhouse, and the Bearsville Theatre, along with mulitple art galleries and eclectic shops, it is no wonder it is still a country home destination for celebrities and hip city folk.
Woodstock Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Woodstock
- 316 Upper Byrdcliffe Road Woodstock, NY 12498
- 3296 Route 212 Woodstock, NY 12498
- 35 W Upper Byrdcliffe Road Woodstock, NY 12498
- 842 Wittenberg Road Woodstock, NY 12498
- 146 GROGKILL RD Woodstock, NY 12495-0214
- 32 Bluestone Road Woodstock, NY 12498-1731
Sold Listings in Woodstock
- 35 Overlook Drive Woodstock, NY 12498-1444
- 49 Country Club Lane Woodstock, NY 12498
- 148 LEWIS HOLLOW WOODSTOCK, NY 12498-0000
- 1776 Glasco Turnpike Woodstock, NY 12498
- 13 Meadow Lane Woodstock, NY 12498
Walk Score for Woodstock
Woodstock School Data
Woodstock School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
- Woodstock Elementary School
- K-3, public