If living in the privacy and abundance of nature is your thing, the hamlet of Kerhonkson is for you. With homes secluded in the forests lining the western edge of the Shawangunk Mountains, Kerhonkson is a dream for outdoor athletics. Hiking, fishing, hunting, swimming, skiing, and rock climbing are just some of the activities abailable to you in the beautiful wilderness of Kerhonkson.
Kerhonkson Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Kerhonkson
- 196 Queens Highway Kerhonkson, NY 12446
- 409 Schwabie Turnpike Kerhonkson, NY 12446
- 84 Palentown Rd. Kerhonkson, NY 12446-1202
- 49 Baker Road Kerhonkson, NY 12446-1701
- 1897 Berme Road Kerhonkson, NY 12446
Sold Listings in Kerhonkson
- 392 Foordmore Road Kerhonkson, NY 12446-2922
- 132 Academy Street Kerhonkson, NY 12446-2602
- 128 Church Street Kerhonkson, NY 12446
Walk Score for Kerhonkson
Kerhonkson School Data
Kerhonkson School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school data. Please check back soon.